Circle Synth is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-21. The program can be installed on Android 4.0 and up.
Circle Synth is a grid-less sequencer synthesizer that makes quick and quirky musical sounds. Draw shapes, choose presets, apply effects and create one bar compositions worth sharing! Features:
* 12 different scales
* 10 presets
* Choose from 4 assignable FX for each circle or node
* Controllable BPM
* Accelerometer controlled filter sweep
* Record your sketches and even set them as ringtones!
* Save and share your musical sketches
Let us know what you think and we'll do our best to include your feedback in our next update. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet: @TwoBig_Ears
* Phone Status: To pause and resume Circle Synth if you receive a phone call
* USB Storage: To save presets and recordings
* Network Access: Google services
* System Settings: To set recordings as ringtones
Circle Synth (version 2.0) has a file size of 4.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 130 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.